Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Group Chats!

Chat Name: Older Brother Problems

Landon LaCoste: Help.
Phillip Evans: Yes?
LL: I have a problem related to being an older brother.
PE: What is it:
LL: First off, bear with me as this is quite awkward for me to discuss.
PE: I can deal with awkward.
LL: I have a younger sister, Lisette.
PE: What is she like?
LL: A little shy, but she's actually fairly gutsy. She has two YouTube channels. But I'm worried about her.
PE: Is it about you and Steve dating?
LL: ...She's actually fine with it and drew this lovely fanart of us. *shows the fanart* No smut, though. She isn't drawing smut.
PE: That's good. So what's the problem?

Everan Thenath joined the group chat.

ET: What's happening:
LL: I'm worried about my sister.
ET: Be glad she's still here.
LL: That's what I'm worried about! She's totally inundated with anxiety.
ET: What grade?
LL: Sophomore.
ET: My younger sister was murdered when she was young.
LL:...Okay, I'm sorry, but you're not really helping.
ET: Helping? Every high school student has "anxiety".
LL: She's been bullied for being related to me, received death threats, been doxxed, and, on top of it, she's worried that she'll end up like me.
ET: End up a talented musician and dancer? A guy who actually managed to get his life back on track?
LL: You don't get it, do you? Because I went and shot up my school like an idiot, my little sister has to live with that stigma when she wasn't involved in any of the events.
ET: Maybe it's her problem for not dealing with the stigma well.
LL: No. This is my problem too because I brought all of this on her and now she's afraid that she'll end up turning into a mass murderer.
PE: ...That escalated quickly...
LL: She says her stomach is hurting worse and worse and her heart is beating faster and faster every day. And I don't understand. Why don't I just off myself? I'm sure she wouldn't miss me if I did.
PE: You're wrong. She would miss you. I think, more than anything, she looks up to you even more.
LL: Lisette? No. She's not the edgy Tumblr type...as far as I'm aware.
PE: Well, what about all your ballet fans?
LL: They like my legs, not my personality. There's even a Tumblr fandom dedicated to my legs.
ET: A Tumblr fandom...for your legs
LL: Yeah, that's a long story.
PE: Well, regardless of all of that, just...be there for Lisette. Sophomore year is tough for a lot of people and feel free to ask if she needs chemistry help.
LL: THANK YOU. Good night.
ET: Good night.
PE: Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me feedback or give me death!