Saturday, June 16, 2018

Tied Up (Yuuto)

A/N: This is pretty explicit. Make sure your parents aren't looking over your shoulder.
Wait...how do I do this again?

I found a shibari tutorial online because I was bored and Landon brought it up in a conversation of ours. He said he'd always wanted to try it along with some other standard kink fare, but Steve never really tended to well to their...well...needs in that respect. Naturally, I collected the ropes and everything else I needed. How many knots are in shibari? It's a good thing I practiced scales on French horn. Otherwise, my fingers would never be nimble enough to do it.

When I transferred high schools, I had low self-esteem at the time and was painfully aware of people calling me gay (which is true) or a girl, so I compensated by sleeping with as many girls as I could. Neither of us was happy. The acts were so clumsy and furtive that I would have been better off reading discount yaoi from the local bookstore. I felt a tingling sensation between my legs as I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

I brought Landon's wrists together in one swift motion and tied the first knot after removing his clothes. Being the talented actor he is, he looked genuinely surprised despite us having planned this. I tied more and more knots and prepared myself. Landon's yelp had indicated that I was doing something right, so I bound him to my bed for good measure.

When I got to the final knot, I decided to have a bit of fun. I found the paddle on my dresser, a rather flexible one that resembled a flyswatter, and spanked him with it.
         "Stop."
         "Beg for it." The power rushed through me as if I've had four cups of coffee.
         "Please." Tears built in his eyes. "Please stop."As he fought the ropes, I tossed the paddle aside and used my hands. His skin was already visibly red. He had told me in his contract that tears meant I should keep going, but unresponsiveness meant I should stop. How much of a pain kink does this guy have? If it were anyone else, I would have stopped at this point. However, I knew what Landon liked, so I progressed into preparing us for the final act.

Both of us felt energy coursing through our bodies, aching for release. However, both of us held back knowing that would make it that much sweeter. Taking turns gasping with pleasure, the relief washed over both of us and left us breathless and daze. After offering Landon a tissue and a spot in the shower, I got dressed and went to the kitchen to get tea and snacks for both of us. 

2 comments:

  1. *clapping*

    also Landon you masocist lol but I kind of expected that?

    Tea is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For what it's worth I thought Landon was a sadist.

      Delete

Give me feedback or give me death!