Thursday, March 2, 2017

Almost Out (Play Style)

(A/N: I'm trying a new writing style.) I hope you like it.

Scene 1:

Enter Landon, and a server. They are at a café.


Landon: Two coffees, please, with milk and sugar on the side. *smells something delicious* Can I get a basket of that? It smells divine!

Server: Absolutely, sir. *Exit server*

Landon: Where is he? *checks phone, setting it down*

*Enter server and Steve*

Steve: I am sorry. I was with Alice in the hospital.

Landon: How's she doing?

Steve: Pretty well. She's lost a lot of hair, but she's still putting up a fight.

Landon: That's good. *Landon starts nervously stuffing his face with pain au chocolat.*

Steve: *cocks his head confusedly after preparing a coffee for himself* Are you hungry?

Landon: Yes. I...I'm always hungry!

Steve: *takes a pain au chocolat* Is something wrong? *sips coffee*

Landon: *runs offstage in a fit of nervous impulsivity*

*Exit Landon, with Steve following quizzically after he leaves*

(A/N: To decide what happens next, comment A or B).

2 comments:

Give me feedback or give me death!